Redefining the role of investment, advancing ESG-integration standards and driving the evolution of stewardship – our experts build on the legacy of responsibility and excellence developed since our 1983 inception.
Their ideas, knowledge and influence strengthen our ability to deliver Sustainable Wealth Creation. Current topics in focus are:
- Advanced ESG analysis
- Stewardship throughout the pandemic
- Artificial intelligence and societal inclusion
Knowledge with influence
Saker Nusseibeh, CBE
CEO, International at Federated Hermes
Saker is CEO of the international business of Federated Hermes, appointed November 2011, having joined in June 2009 as CIO. He is also a member of the Federated Hermes Executive team and was awarded a CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) in the Queen’s 2019 New Year’s Honours list for services to Responsible Business and Finance.
Saker participates in numerous investment and charity organisations:
- Impact Investing Institute – Advisory Board member
- UNEP FI – Global Steering Committee
- Banking Standards Board – Practitioner Board member
- FCA-PRA Climate Financial Risk Forum – Forum member and Chair of Disclosures Working Group
- International Integrated Reporting Council – Member
- The 300 Club – Founder and member
- Business in the Community – Global Goals
- Leadership Team Common Good Foundation – Trustee
- Mosaic – Board member
Head of EOS
As Head of EOS, Hans leads a multinational team and oversees the strategic development and implementation of the global engagement programme and the quality of the services EOS at Federated Hermes provides to its clients around the world.
Hans is active in the following organisations:
- Council of Institutional Investors – member of the Corporate Governance Advisory Board
- IoD Centre for Corporate Governance – member of the Advisory Board
- CECP: The CEO Force for Good – member of the CEO Investor Forum Advisory Group
- Future of the Corporation
Head of Responsibility
Leon is responsible for developing and directing the integration of responsibility across the firm. This includes the integration of ESG analysis and engagement by investment teams and in our client relationship management and reporting, and embedding responsibility in our corporate citizenship programme.
Leon is involved in the following initiatives:
- UK Value Creation Framework – Member of the Editorial Board
- Transparency Taskforce Initiative
- Common Good Foundation
- Business in the Community – Member of the Global Goals Operations Group
Head of ESG Integration
Michael is responsible for ESG integration for all public-market equity and credit funds managed at the firm. This involves advising investment and stewardship teams on integration and ensuring that incisive ESG, sustainability and engagement information is available. Through research, he also proves the long-term value-add from ESG and engagement integration.
Michael participates in a range of industry groups
- PRI – Member of the Academic Network Advisory Committee
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board – Member of the European Working Group
- International Corporate Governance Network – Member of the Shareholder Responsibilities Committee
- Investment Association – Member of the Fund-level Communications Working Group
- Carbon Disclosure Project
Louise Dudley, CFA
Portfolio Manager, Global Equities
Louise drives the landmark ESG and responsible investment research strategy within the Global Equities team and is integral to its development of innovative, customised product solutions and tools fulfilling client needs.
Louise holds the following positions within industry groups:
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association – Board Member
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change – Member of the Paris Aligned Investment Initiative (Listed Equities)
Head of Stewardship
Bruce leads engagements with companies across the mining, oil and gas and utilities sectors, as well as corporate-governance-focused engagements in the UK. He is the lead author of the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change’s ‘Investor Expectations of Mining Companies – Drilling Deeper into Carbon Asset Risk’.
Bruce participates in a number of industry initiatives:
- Climate Action 100+
- HMT Asset Management Taskforce – Stewardship Working Group
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Transition Pathway Initiative
- UNEP FI
Head of Impact & Sustainable Investing
As Head of Impact & Sustainable Investing, Ingrid is responsible for constructing and managing portfolios within our Impact Opportunities strategy.
She is a member of the following organisations:
- Global Impact Investing Network
- Fair4AllFinance – Non-Executive Director
Mitch Reznick, CFA
Head of Research and Sustainable Fixed Income
Mitch oversees the firm’s Sustainable Fixed Income programme and the research activity underpinning our liquid-credit strategies.
He is active in the following organisations:
- PRI – Co-Chair of the Credit Ratings Advisory Committee
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board – Technical Working Group
- UK-China Green Finance Task Force
- European Leveraged Finance Association – Executive Committee
Senior Responsibility Analyst
Kate focuses on policy and advocacy within our Responsibility Office, leading on key areas within sustainable finance including climate change and EU sustainable finance regulation. She engages with regulators and policymakers globally to ensure that the financial system is operating in the best interests of its ultimate asset owners, including addressing barriers to responsible investment and stewardship.
She participates in a number of initiatives:
- UN Global Compat UK Advisory Group
- FCA-PRA Climate Financial Risk Forum - Disclosures Working Group
- UN PRI –Global Policy Reference Group; IIGCC - Net Zero Implementation Working Group
- Irish Funds ESG Policy, Legal and Regulatory Workstream
Head of Investment, International at Federated Hermes
Eoin is Head of Investment and a member of the Executive Committee. He leads the Investment Office, which is responsible to clients for the investment teams’ consistent delivery of responsible, risk-adjusted performance and adherence to the processes which earned them their ‘kitemarks’.
Eoin participates in the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board as an Investor Advisory Board member.
Lead Engager, SDG Engagement High Yield Credit
Aaron is responsible for developing engagement strategies and working with companies in the Federated Hermes SDG Engagement High Yield Credit Fund.
Having previously worked on EOS engagements with North American companies, he continues to collaborate with the stewardship team on thought leadership pieces.
Lisa focuses on engagement with companies in Europe and leads EOS work on pollution, waste and the circular economy.
Prior to joining EOS, she worked as a sustainability consultant in London and was a research fellow at the Institute for Managing Sustainability at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Equities
Lewis is responsible for managing global equity portfolios and risk analysis. He is instrumental in conducting the team’s flagship ESG research, which is leveraged by all our teams investing in public markets.
Hannah focuses on engagements in Asia-ex Japan in the retail, consumer goods, technology, financial services and industrials sectors.
Prior to joining EOS, Hannah spent 13 years working in corporate responsibility and sustainability roles, mainly for retail and consumer goods companies such as Tesco, Arcadia Group and Mothercare.
Jaime leads EOS’s corporate engagements in Latin America and Russia, focusing on the mining, oil and gas, technology and utilities sectors.
He is a member of the 30% Club.